Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to school prep

I love to hang all of the kids artwork up on the kitchen door.  After awhile the door gets pretty full.  With school getting ready to start it was time to remove last year's projects and clear the slate for what they will soon be bringing home.  The start of back to school also means the return of packing lunches.  I am positive that it won't take long for that to get old - a necessary evil!  I also cleaned their backpacks out - in Jacob's I found this little ribbon.  I asked him about it and he said that the kids in his class in 5th grade voted that being a sportscaster is what he will most likely be when he grows up.  They may be on to something.  Maybe one day he can hang this ribbon at his anchor desk!  



No comments: